trešdiena, 2013. gada 27. novembris

Oatmeal cookie jeb auzu pārslu cepumi

Just few days ago I decided a little bit improve my blog (hopefully it will not be just a dream :D )
So I decided (sometimes) I will complement my blog with some notes not only in Latvian.

Today I will share one very easy cookie reciepe.
Before I left my previous job, my colleagues were pleased with oatmeal cookies.

Ingrediets :
  • 2 cups of oatmeal
  • 100 grams of butter
  • 1/2 cup of sugar 
  • handful of dried apricots, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds (could be nuts, rosines, etc.)
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons of flour
In some reciepes in my kitched flour are replaced by wheat bran (not all amount, but 1/3, 2/3 is flour).
First step is butter melting. Than all amount of sugar is added to the butter. In my case, I cut apricots to small piecies and roast sesam and sunflower seeds. All ingredients (also oat, eggs and flour and/or bran) put in one bowl and mix them together.
I usually cover plate with baking paper. Than with spoon put on the plate small amount of the bulk ( 1 cookie ~ 1 spoon, I suggest create cookie more like hill, not flat, it is easier to eat them).
Baking is approximately 15min in 180 degree by Celsius or cookies are ready when its become golden.
Enjoy! 


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru